Schengen Visitor/Tourist Visa
A Tourist Schengen Visa allows third-country nationals enter into the Schengen Area for a maximum of 90 days within a 6-month period, under the purpose of traveling or visiting Europe for pleasure.
Non-European citizens willing to travel to Europe for tourism purpose might be required to apply for a short-term Schengen visa under “tourist” specification.
When applying for a Tourist Schengen Visa, you must submit the following documents:
- Fully completed visa application form with correct information, printed and signed at the end.
- Two photographs that must be taken within the last three months, in compliance with the Schengen visa photo criteria.
- A Valid passport: passport must have a minimum validity of three months beyond your planned stay in Schengen. It must have at least two blank pages.
- Roundtrip reservation or itinerary.
- Travel Health Insurance that covers medical emergencies with a minimum of €30,000, for your whole period of stay.
- Proof of accommodation that shows where you will be staying throughout your time in Schengen. This could be a hotel/hostel booking for the entire time you will be in the Schengen area or a rent agreement, if you have rented a place, in the country you will be staying.
- Letter of tour organizer, if you will be traveling with a tour agency.
- Proof of financial means. Evidence that shows you have enough money to support yourself throughout your stay in Schengen. This could be a Bank account statement; Sponsorship Letter (if another person will be financially sponsoring your trip to the Schengen Zone) or a combination of both.
- Evidence of employment status
- Employment contract;
- Leave permission from the employer;
- Income Tax Return
- A copy of the business license,
- Company’s bank statement of the last 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- No Objection Letter from University
- Travel Itinerary of your trip to Europe, which include your purpose of travelling, places you are going to visit in Europe, the time frame along with the personal data.
Visa processing time: 10 working days (varies from case to case)