Study in Lithuania
Located in the north of Europe on the Baltic Sea, Lithuania is one of the most preferred study destinations in Europe for international students.
The first university in Eastern Europe was set up in Lithuania and since then it has been a center of learning. International students from all over the world come here for their education due to its high academic standards.
Benefits of studying in Lithuania
- Lithuania is an ideal country to pursue higher education due to following reasons:
- Low Tuition fees and living costs as compared to other Western Countries
- IELTS not Mandatory
- World-recognized Universities for producing high quality IT and engineering graduates
- Access to all the benefits of living in a European country with lower costs than many westernized EU nations
- Part Time Work options as the students are permitted to work 20 hours off-campus every week along with the studies on a part-time basis.
- Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences
- SMK University of Applied Sciences (SMK), Vilnius, Lithuania
- Aleksandras Stulginskis University (ASU), Akademija, Lithuania
- Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Vilnius College of Technologies and Design, Vilnius, Lithuania