3,600 Express Entry candidates received invitations to apply for Canadian permanent residence in September 18 draw
Express Entry Draw #126: 18 ,September, 2019
IRCC has now invited 63,400 Express Entry candidates to apply for PR in 2019
Canada issues 3600 invitations to apply (ITAs) for permanent residence to express entry candidates in a new draw held on Wednesday, September 18.
The minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score set in this invitation round was 462 – a reduction of one point than the previous draw held on September 4, which had a cut-off score of 463.
Key features of this draw:
- The September 18 invitation round also brings the total number of invitations issued this year by IRCC to 63,400.
- IRCC had issued 58,600 invitations by this same point in 2018, a year that hold the current ITA record of 89,800.
- The admissions target for 2019 is set at 81,400 new permanent residents – an increase of 6,500 admissions over 2018’s target of 74,900.
- The tie-break used by IRCC in the September 18 draw and the time stamp used was August 29, 2019, at 07:57:13 UTC. This means that all candidates with or above a CRS score of 462, who have entered their profile in the Express Entry pool before this date and time, received an invitation in this draw.
- Express Entry candidates with low CRS scores have a variety of options for increasing their points and the most valuable of which is to obtain a provincial nomination.
- Candidates who received a provincial nomination are awarded an additional 600 points towards their CRS scores, which effectively guarantees them an ITA for Canadian permanent residence in subsequent Express Entry draw.
- The candidates, who received invitations in the September 18 draw, have 60 days to submit their complete application for Canadian permanent residence.
Know your chances to immigrate to Canada under Express Entry!!
To find out if you’re eligible to immigrate to Canada under Express Entry, contact us today!! One of our immigration experts will review your eligibility and contact you to discuss your options!